Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Delta-tek' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or usage, except for your own personal usage, is prohibited without our express written permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website, and unauthorised usage of the descriptions, images or layout may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Purchase of Products
- By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law.
- This website and our terms and conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
- Orders from outside the UK may be liable to local import duty and other taxes. Delta-tek have no control over this, and are not liable for any such charges.
- A contract between the customer and Delta-tek for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted and paid for, and the goods dispatched.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- Within the UK, goods shall be dispatched via UPS, or where appropriate, by courier or by RoyalMail, dependant on the size and weight of the parcel. Delivery usually takes place within 2-4 working days. We are not responsible for any delays in delivery, as these are outside our control. However, we will do everything we can to investigate and remedy problems once they are brought to our attention.
- We are happy to accept orders online, by credit or debit card, or by paypal balance.
- If you are not happy with your purchase please contact us straight away, within 14 days, for a returns authorisation code. We will be happy to make an exchange or a refund providing the items are returned complete, in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Please ensure that at the very least you obtain a free proof of posting from the post office when you return items to us and ideally send items by a method that provides insurance, as we shall not be liable for orders mislaid in the post. If you are requesting an exchange, we will not charge any extra for sending the exchange item to you.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.